As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
Röhm to build MMA plant on US Gulf Coast
- Investment for the new MMA production plant is approved
- Mechanical completion planned for 2023
- Technology enables a high yield with low energy consumption
Surgical suction handle made of CYROLITE® improves the treatment of bone defects
- TissueFlow, a medical start-up, develops the BoneFlo®+ operation instrument for pioneering methods in bone surgery
- Röhm offers a proven material for innovative medical technology under the brand CYROLITE®
- CYROLITE® material offers high transparency, gamma stability and precision during injection molding
New sales channel setup for the products DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR®
Röhm is a global provider of methacrylate chemistry with the clear strategic goal of becoming the leading methacrylate group. Under the brands DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® we manufacture binders for paints and heat-sealing applications as well as reactive resins for road markings and industrial flooring.
German Brand Award 2021 for PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds advertising campaign
- “Black & Bright” campaign presents advantages and features of PLEXIGLAS® with emotion and humor
- Campaign for PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds is winner in the category ”Brand Design – Corporate Brand” for the successful integration of the advertising campaign into Röhm’s new corporate design
- PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds for a variety of lighting applications: high freedom of design for functional yet expressive emotional lighting solutions
Price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds
Effective June 14, 2021, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds in Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Price increase for CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® molding compounds
Effective June 1, 2021, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® acrylic-based products.
PLEXIGLAS® XT Antimicrobial: New version of the original acrylic glass from Röhm with antimicrobial coating
- Partitions made of PLEXIGLAS® are a proven part of hygiene concepts
- The new PLEXIGLAS® XT Antimicrobial is ideally suited for applications with increased hygiene demands
- PLEXIGLAS® XT Antimicrobial is effective against many bacteria and viruses, and is easy to clean
Lupine produces bright bicycle and outdoor lights with precision lenses made from PLEXIGLAS®
- The brand PMMA by Röhm is a proven high-performance plastic for complex lens systems
- Lupine, a technology leader for outdoor lighting systems, produces extremely bright lamps for mountain bikes with lenses made from PLEXIGLAS®
- Röhm delivers PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds that meet the most important standards for e-bike and bike lighting
Price increase for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® resins
Against the background of the latest global raw material developments, the Business Unit Methacrylate Resins of Röhm GmbH has announced a price increase for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® with effect from April 1, 2021.
New and sustainable: PLEXIGLAS® proTerra is a recycled high-performance plastic with a proven brand quality
- New brand qualifier proTerra qualifies products and services from Röhm as sustainable
- New PLEXIGLAS® proTerra product family made from recycled acrylic provides proven brand quality for semi-finished products
- PLEXIGLAS® proTerra is environmentally friendly and contributes to more sustainable projects