Who we are
Our global presence makes us a reliable partner for our customers. For us, limitless partnership means developing the right solutions together with our customers and making their successes our own.
The structure of an integrated production network gives us the flexibility we need to respond quickly and dependably whenever circumstances in our industrial markets and at our customers change.
For this we build on decades of experience in the field of methacrylate chemistry. At the same time, we are further expanding our technology-based strengths in the integrated production network and are continuously developing new fields of application with our products.
Our employees are our key strength. It is their ideas, creativity, and passion that help us develop our business together with our customers. As an attractive employer, we encourage our employees and provide exciting prospects for young professionals.
With our Code of Conduct, we are committed to adhering to fundamental principles and basic rules based on a common set of values. Röhm assumes responsibility and is involved in numerous associations and organizations, including
- ACC (American Chemistry Council, USA)
- AICM (Association of International Chemical Manufacturers, China)
- Cefic (European Chemical Industry Council)
- CPCIF (China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation)
- IUPAC (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry)
- REACH Consortia
In all of this, we have our goal firmly in view: we become the leading Methacrylate Verbund.
Facts & Figures – Röhm at a Glance
- 3,500 employees worldwide
- 15 production sites on four continents
- More than 1 million tonnes of finished and semi-finished products per year throughout the value chain
- Best-known product brands: PLEXIGLAS®, ACRYLITE®, CYROLITE®, DEGALAN® DEGAROUTE® and MERACRYLTM
- Sales: approx. 1.5 billion Euros (2020)
- Headquarters: Darmstadt, Germany