As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
Dr. Maren Otte
Head of Corporate Communications
64295 Darmstadt, Germany
P +49 173 3258758
CYROLITE® meets the highest standards for plastics for the centric plate system from Baumann Dental
- Baumann Dental is relaunching the proven Zentrik-Platten-System (ZPS®) with CYROLITE®
- CYROLITE® medical plastic is biocompatible, resistant to disinfectants and easy to process
- Röhm impresses with material quality, delivery reliability and service
Rise in the price of PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® semi-finished products and ACRIFIX® solvent-based adhesives
Röhm GmbH is increasing its prices on the European market for the PMMA semi-finished products sold under the PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® brands by €0.15 / kg due to the sharp rise in raw material costs.
Price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate)
With immediate effect, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) in Europe based on ongoing strong demand and limited raw material supply.
Innovative SIRIUS® high-performance floodlight combines great brightness with pleasant glare control – also thanks to PLEXIMID® optics
- energy-efficient alternative to traditional floodlight systems
- ideally matched LED system comprising reflectors and high-performance optics made from PLEXIMID® TT50
- PLEXIMID® TT50 is highly heat-resistant and alongside its good optical properties, it also has precise mold surface reproduction
Price increase for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® resins
Against the background of recent global feedstock developments, the business unit Methacrylate Resins of Röhm Group is announcing a price increase of up to five percent for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® resins effective November 1, 2020.
Price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds
Effective November 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds in Europe and the Asia Pacific region following recent raw material cost increases.
Price increase for CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® molding compounds
Effective January 1, 2021, Röhm GmbH will globally increase the prices for its CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® acrylic-based products.
Price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds
Effective November 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds in the Americas following recent raw material cost increases.
Price increase for MERACRYL® methyl methacrylate and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective November 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
New product: PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT offers enhanced heat deflection temperature and excellent optical properties
- Röhm introduces a new, crystal clear special molding compound for increased continuous service temperature, which provides product designers with greater creative flexibility
- PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT combines excellent optical properties with enhanced heat deflection temperature, which makes it a durable material for the automotive and lighting industry
- The material has been granted UL RTI classification for continuous service temperatures of up to 105°C