As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
Head of Communications
64295 Darmstadt, Germany
P +49 6151 863 7420
Volkswagen uses innovative PLEXIGLAS® molding compound for light design in the pioneering ID.3 electric vehicle
- Electric Volkswagen ID.3 has fascinating emotional light design
- PLEXIGLAS® Resist AG 100 used in light design
- PMMA by Röhm is a versatile material for electrical and autonomous mobility
Price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective September 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe following recent raw material cost increases.
Glare-free light from an invisible source: PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® ensure optimal light scattering for “lens LFO”
- Innovative TIR lens “lens LFO” developed by Bartenbach and produced by kdg Opticomp
- PMMA and PMMI molding compounds from Röhm offer maximum transparency and precise mold surface reproduction
- PLEXIMID® is a highly efficient optical plastic for applications with higher heat resistance
New brand protection campaign for PLEXIGLAS®
- PLEXIGLAS® – The Original from Röhm
- New campaign to further sharpen the PLEXIGLAS® brand identity
- A dynamic and informative presentation
Spectacular PLEXIGLAS® stiletto in Paris
- Design icon Christian Louboutin creates glamorous shoe art with original brand-name acrylic glass from Röhm
- Exhibition at the Palais de la Porte Dorée, Paris
- Highest demands on material and processing
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds help the Volkswagen Golf 8 shine
- Innovative front light design for one of the world’s bestselling cars
- Interplay between two highly specialized PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds
- PLEXIGLAS® meets the highest visual and functional demands for the front of a vehicle
Price increase for MERACRYL® methyl methacrylate and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective July 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® methyl methacrylate (MMA) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
MMA Market update
The MMA market currently sees a shift in global dynamics with prices surging in China in the last weeks. While low MMA price levels in China have put additional pressure on European prices for the last 2 years, this trend has now reversed. There are several reasons driving this new structural development of the MMA market.
Safely Navigate the Coronavirus Crisis with PLEXIGLAS®
- Light and pliable—our acrylic glass opens up a multitude of design options
- Extremely shatterproof material
- 30 year non-yellowing guarantee
Important information for our business partners
Röhm GmbH has moved its company headquarters. The move also requires changes to our master data. With immediate effect, Röhm GmbH is entered in the commercial register Darmstadt.