As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
Dr. Maren Otte
Head of Corporate Communications
64295 Darmstadt, Germany
P +49 173 3258758
Price surcharge for PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® semi-finished products and ACRIFIX® adhesives
Due to significantly risen raw material, energy and logistic costs, we are forced to set a 0,48€/kg price surcharge for all PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® PMMA semi-finished products and for ACRIFIX® adhesives.
Röhm on the Path to Climate Neutrality 2050
- Significant reduction of carbon dioxide emissions
- Development and market introduction of new sustainable products
- Circular economy for the entire product life cycle
Energy surcharge for PLEXIGLAS® branded PMMA molding compounds – Region EMEA
Due to rapidly increased natural gas and energy cost, Röhm GmbH announces an energy surcharge for PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) molding compounds, which are marketed under the trademark PLEXIGLAS® effective as of April 1st.
Sales control and price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
With immediate effect, Röhm GmbH calls for Sales Control and announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
Award for the original from Röhm: PLEXIGLAS® is a “Brand of the Century”
- Product honored in the encyclopedia of pioneering German brands
- PLEXIGLAS® has been a versatile, inspirational and innovative product for almost 90 years
- Long-lasting, recyclable material for sustainable product design
Price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products - Region Europe
Due to soaring natural gas and raw material prices, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe with immediate effect.
Price increase for Röhm’s PMMA and PMMI molding compounds
Effective March 1st, 2022, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its PMMA and PMMI molding compounds, which are marketed under the trademarks PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID®.
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds guarantee maximum light efficiency for Zumtobel’s robust, moisture-proof AMPHIBIA PM luminaire
- Luminaire with IP66 safety class meets highest requirements for industrial lighting
- Housing and diffuser made from impact-resistant PLEXIGLAS® Resist zk5BR special molding compound
- Brand PMMA from Röhm impresses with impact resistance, high transparency and good chemical resistance
Röhm to build innovation center in Worms
- Pooling of research activity in Germany
- Research also strengthened in China and the USA
Röhm is expanding capacities for PMMA molding compounds in Shanghai
- Capacity expansion in Shanghai
- High level of flexibility and delivery security