As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds at Fakuma 2021 – innovative materials for contemporary product design
- Röhm will be presenting the new PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT special molding compound for increased continuous service temperatures, as well as other products for various application areas
- Material development in line with technical innovations
- Highlight at Fakuma 2021: PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds for innovative design of vehicles, luminaires and household appliances
Price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective August 15, 2021, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
Röhm: New Technology Centers in China and USA
- Launch of Asia Technology Center in Shanghai
- Center of Excellence to be built in Wallingford (Connecticut, USA)
Roehm America Selects Site of New Technical Center
The most significant investment of its kind for the Region Americas Molding Compounds business, to be built in Wallingford, Connecticut.
- Enhanced resources reinforce commitment to the future of CYROLITE® & ACRYLITE® Molding Compounds customers – enabling partners to grow with Roehm
- Hiring 8 new Technical Center team associates
- Start of operation planned for second quarter, 2022
Black and white meets high-gloss: PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds permanently set the stage for Volkswagen’s brand emblems
- High-gloss emblems are a current trend in the automotive industry
- VW is relying on PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds for its new black and white emblems
- PLEXIGLAS® Hi-Gloss is a high-gloss molding compound available in jet black and in a brand new white coloring
Röhm to build MMA plant on US Gulf Coast
- Investment for the new MMA production plant is approved
- Mechanical completion planned for 2023
- Technology enables a high yield with low energy consumption
Surgical suction handle made of CYROLITE® improves the treatment of bone defects
- TissueFlow, a medical start-up, develops the BoneFlo®+ operation instrument for pioneering methods in bone surgery
- Röhm offers a proven material for innovative medical technology under the brand CYROLITE®
- CYROLITE® material offers high transparency, gamma stability and precision during injection molding
New sales channel setup for the products DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR®
Röhm is a global provider of methacrylate chemistry with the clear strategic goal of becoming the leading methacrylate group. Under the brands DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® we manufacture binders for paints and heat-sealing applications as well as reactive resins for road markings and industrial flooring.
German Brand Award 2021 for PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds advertising campaign
- “Black & Bright” campaign presents advantages and features of PLEXIGLAS® with emotion and humor
- Campaign for PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds is winner in the category ”Brand Design – Corporate Brand” for the successful integration of the advertising campaign into Röhm’s new corporate design
- PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds for a variety of lighting applications: high freedom of design for functional yet expressive emotional lighting solutions
Price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds
Effective June 14, 2021, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds in Europe and the Asia Pacific region.