As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
Announcement on the Establishment of "Headquarter in Asia Region"
Roehm Chemical (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is authorized by Röhm GmbH as the regional headquarters in Asia to perform the functions as following:
Price increase for Röhm’s PMMA and PMMI molding compounds
Effective October 1st, 2022, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its PMMA and PMMI molding compounds, which are marketed under the trademarks PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID®.
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds ensure the taillights of the DS 4 shine like diamonds which last forever
- Marelli Automotive Lighting manufactures taillights for the premium hatchback from DS Automobiles using laser welding and the brand PMMA from Röhm
- PLEXIGLAS® provides both aesthetic and functional properties to guarantee an emotional product design
- Material for contemporary automobile design that saves resources
Röhm optimizes MERACRYL® MMA capacities in Shanghai
To support global Methacylates “Verbund” and growth strategy of PMMA molding compounds production line in Shanghai, Röhm started a refinery project to further optimize its MERACRYL® MMA capacity.
Röhm forges ahead with expansion of PLEXIGLAS® capacities in Shanghai
- Systematic global expansion of capacities for PLEXIGLAS® special molding compounds
- Strengthening of the market position in China
- Customized PMMA products and closest possible proximity to the customer
Röhm is developing thermoformable PLA films from renewable raw material
- Films from renewable raw material reduce the carbon footprint of end products
- Thermoformable PLA films for a wide range of applications
- Transparent, high-gloss and approved for contact with food
- Film can be adapted to customer-specific applications
Plant for impact-resistant PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds goes into operation in Worms
- Demand for impact-modified PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds remains high
- High delivery reliability and flexibility for impact-resistant PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate)
- Further expansion of plant capacity is planned
odelo produces taillight for Audi A6 with innovative process and PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds
- Automotive supplier odelo applies simultaneous Branson laser welding process in the production of taillights for the Audi A6.
- PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds and an innovative welding process enhance creative scope for taillights
- Brand PMMA from Röhm allows perfectly formed light designs
PLEXIGLAS® creates striking illuminated details in the interiors of the new SEAT Ibiza and SEAT Arona
- SEAT equips the two popular models with colorfully illuminated air vents
- Röhm’s wide range of PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds can be used to create individual ambient lighting in automotive design
- PLEXIGLAS® LED LD special molding compound enables colored edge lighting
PLEXIGLAS® and EUROPLEX® films ensure that HPL panels for outdoor applications permanently retain their weather resistance
- Röhm has over 20 years of experience with protective films for high-quality HPL panels
- PLEXIGLAS® and EUROPLEX® films provide excellent UV and weather resistance in all climatic conditions
- Chemical bonding prevents delamination