As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
More diversity: Röhm now offers recycled PLEXIGLAS® proTerra in white
- PLEXIGLAS® proTerra saves resources in shopfitting and booth construction
- Solid sheets made from recycled material now also available in white
- Transparent and black versions available in additional thicknesses
Röhm invests more in expansion to impact-resistant PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds capacities
- High delivery reliability and flexibility for impact-resistant PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate)
- Plant set to commence operations as early as June 2022
Röhm presents DEGAROUTE® proTerra for the first time at the Intertraffic trade fair
- Road markings based on DEGAROUTE® can now also be produced with recycled methyl methacrylate (RMMA)
- Trials show comparable quality and performance with established products, but with significantly reduced CO2 footprint
- Meet Röhm in Amsterdam at the INTERTRAFFIC from March 29th to April 1st 2022, stand 01.160
PLEXIGLAS® Soundstop at Intertraffic: Efficient protection against noise and wind
Röhm GmbH will present its diverse range of PLEXIGLAS® Soundstop solid sheets at the world’s leading trade fair for the global mobility industry
Production plant in Germany successfully certified under the International Cyanide Management Code
The CyPlus production facility in Wesseling, Gemany, meets all the required safety standards set out in the “International Cyanide Management Code for the Manufacture, Transport, and Use of Cyanide in the Production of Gold” (ICMC).
Price surcharge for PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® semi-finished products and ACRIFIX® adhesives
Due to significantly risen raw material, energy and logistic costs, we are forced to set a 0,48€/kg price surcharge for all PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® PMMA semi-finished products and for ACRIFIX® adhesives.
Röhm on the Path to Climate Neutrality 2050
- Significant reduction of carbon dioxide emissions
- Development and market introduction of new sustainable products
- Circular economy for the entire product life cycle
Energy surcharge for PLEXIGLAS® branded PMMA molding compounds – Region EMEA
Due to rapidly increased natural gas and energy cost, Röhm GmbH announces an energy surcharge for PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) molding compounds, which are marketed under the trademark PLEXIGLAS® effective as of April 1st.
Sales control and price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
With immediate effect, Röhm GmbH calls for Sales Control and announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
Award for the original from Röhm: PLEXIGLAS® is a “Brand of the Century”
- Product honored in the encyclopedia of pioneering German brands
- PLEXIGLAS® has been a versatile, inspirational and innovative product for almost 90 years
- Long-lasting, recyclable material for sustainable product design