As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds at K 2022: Materials for contemporary and sustainable design
- PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds and the K trade fair – an inspirational combination spanning 70 years
- Circular economy at the heart of the trade fair: PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds are sustainable by design
- Growing portfolio of standard and special molding compounds for the automotive and lighting industries, as well as the household goods sector
Algoliner is revolutionizing microalgae cultivation with the help of PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds and a mobile factory
- Algoliner develops pioneering technology for fast, cost-efficient and resource-saving construction of photobioreactors
- Tubes made from PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds in a mobile factory reduce the environmental footprint of algae reactors
- Brand PMMA’s transparency allows highly efficient production of sustainable biomass
Price increase for Röhm’s PMMA and PMMI molding compounds
Effective June 1st, 2022, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its PMMA and PMMI molding compounds, which are marketed under the trademarks PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID®.
Price increase for CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® molding compounds
Effective June 1, 2022, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® acrylic-based products.
Transparent and robust urine meters made from CYROLITE® play a crucial role in the treatment of urology patients
- Becton, Dickinson (BD) manufactures urine meters for urine meter drain bags from CYROLITE® molding compounds from Röhm
- High transparency enables visual inspection of flow and fluid levels
- Medical-grade plastic can be sterilized and is resistant to bodily fluids
More diversity: Röhm now offers recycled PLEXIGLAS® proTerra in white
- PLEXIGLAS® proTerra saves resources in shopfitting and booth construction
- Solid sheets made from recycled material now also available in white
- Transparent and black versions available in additional thicknesses
Röhm invests more in expansion to impact-resistant PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds capacities
- High delivery reliability and flexibility for impact-resistant PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate)
- Plant set to commence operations as early as June 2022
Röhm presents DEGAROUTE® proTerra for the first time at the Intertraffic trade fair
- Road markings based on DEGAROUTE® can now also be produced with recycled methyl methacrylate (RMMA)
- Trials show comparable quality and performance with established products, but with significantly reduced CO2 footprint
- Meet Röhm in Amsterdam at the INTERTRAFFIC from March 29th to April 1st 2022, stand 01.160
PLEXIGLAS® Soundstop at Intertraffic: Efficient protection against noise and wind
Röhm GmbH will present its diverse range of PLEXIGLAS® Soundstop solid sheets at the world’s leading trade fair for the global mobility industry
Production plant in Germany successfully certified under the International Cyanide Management Code
The CyPlus production facility in Wesseling, Gemany, meets all the required safety standards set out in the “International Cyanide Management Code for the Manufacture, Transport, and Use of Cyanide in the Production of Gold” (ICMC).