As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
No compromising on quality: all three global production sites of PLEXIGLAS® and ACRYLITE® molding compounds successfully certified according to IATF 16949:2016
- The two US sites in Osceola (production) and Parsippany (administration) have been certified to the IATF 16949:2016 standard
- All three global production sites—in Worms, Shanghai and Osceola—are now certified to IATF 16949:2016
- The Molding Compounds business unit meets the stringent quality requirements of the automotive industry as a sub-tier 1 supplier
CYROLITE® Advanced Medical Acrylics: Röhm selects IMCD as new authorised distributor for the European Market
Effective April 1, 2020, IMCD N.V., headquartered in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), will be marketing and distributing Röhm’s entire portfolio of acrylic-based CYROLITE® copolymers and CYROLITE® MD products for the medical device and diagnostics markets in Europe except Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
PLEXIGLAS® sheets: Increased production in the fight against Covid-19
- Contributing effectively to the containment of coronavirus
- Röhm GmbH scales up production significantly
Röhm donates 2,000 respiratory masks to medical facilities in Worms
- Masks are urgently needed by medical staff in hospitals and doctor's surgeries
Transparent Protection against Viruses
During the coronavirus crisis, safety and health are also top priority at the point of sale. Transparent protective screens made from PLEXIGLAS®, the original acrylic glass from Röhm, ensure the required distance between customers and staff is maintained and are also aesthetically pleasing.
Chlorophilia luminaire from Artemide: design inspired by nature using PLEXIGLAS® molding compound
- The Chlorophilia light made by Artemide is a harmonious triad of lighting technology, material and natural forms
- PLEXIGLAS® offers designers virtually unlimited freedom due to the material’s outstanding formability
Price increase for MERACRYL MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective March 15, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL MMA and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
As agreements allow, the increase is 2-4% depending on the product.
Röhm at EuroShop 2020 Spotlight on shopfitting
- PLEXIGLAS® offers versatile and creative solutions
- You’ll find us at booth 11C40 in hall 11
PLEXIGLAS® reveals new brand logo following recent establishment of Röhm GmbH
- Confident logo expresses brand strength
- Transparency, longevity, stability: new logo embodies brand essence
- First presentation with new brand logo at EuroShop in Düsseldorf
Roehm donates 200,000 medical gloves to Shanghai frontline to fight coronavirus outbreak
- Gloves to be distributed to hospitals and communities