As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
Röhm and OQ Chemicals Sign MoU to Build New 250kt/year Methyl Methacrylate Plant in the U.S.
- Röhm to expand global capacity for MMA significantly
- OQ Chemicals to integrate plant into own site, provide precursors and services
MediPure™ IV filters with a CYROLITE® housing ensure safe infusions
- MediPure™ Adult IV filters from ITW Medical protect patients from bacteria, microparticles and trapped air
- Filter housings made of CYROLITE® can be sterilized and are robust, disinfectants- and pressure-resistant
- ITW Medical is planning to use CYROLITE® CG-97 again for the next generation of filters
Price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® semi-finished products
Röhm GmbH is increasing its prices on the European market for the PMMA semi-finished products sold under the trademarks PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® by 8 percent, due to the sharp rising in raw material costs.
Price increase for MERACRYL™ MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective January 1, 2021, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL™ MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds create black panel effect on the Linn Selekt DSM network music player
- Renowned hi-fi manufacturer Linn enhances its Selekt DSM network music player with multifunctional cover made of PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds
- Neutral gray PMMA from Röhm enables secret-until-lit effect
- PLEXIGLAS® material impresses with brilliant surface and outstanding light transmission for displays
CYROLITE® meets the highest standards for plastics for the centric plate system from Baumann Dental
- Baumann Dental is relaunching the proven Zentrik-Platten-System (ZPS®) with CYROLITE®
- CYROLITE® medical plastic is biocompatible, resistant to disinfectants and easy to process
- Röhm impresses with material quality, delivery reliability and service
Rise in the price of PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® semi-finished products and ACRIFIX® solvent-based adhesives
Röhm GmbH is increasing its prices on the European market for the PMMA semi-finished products sold under the PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® brands by €0.15 / kg due to the sharp rise in raw material costs.
Price increase for MERACRYL™ MMA (methyl methacrylate)
With immediate effect, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL™ MMA (methyl methacrylate) in Europe based on ongoing strong demand and limited raw material supply.
Innovative SIRIUS® high-performance floodlight combines great brightness with pleasant glare control – also thanks to PLEXIMID® optics
- energy-efficient alternative to traditional floodlight systems
- ideally matched LED system comprising reflectors and high-performance optics made from PLEXIMID® TT50
- PLEXIMID® TT50 is highly heat-resistant and alongside its good optical properties, it also has precise mold surface reproduction
Price increase for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® resins
Against the background of recent global feedstock developments, the business unit Methacrylate Resins of Röhm Group is announcing a price increase of up to five percent for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® resins effective November 1, 2020.