As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
Lupine produces bright bicycle and outdoor lights with precision lenses made from PLEXIGLAS®
- The brand PMMA by Röhm is a proven high-performance plastic for complex lens systems
- Lupine, a technology leader for outdoor lighting systems, produces extremely bright lamps for mountain bikes with lenses made from PLEXIGLAS®
- Röhm delivers PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds that meet the most important standards for e-bike and bike lighting
Price increase for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® resins
Against the background of the latest global raw material developments, the Business Unit Methacrylate Resins of Röhm GmbH has announced a price increase for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® with effect from April 1, 2021.
New and sustainable: PLEXIGLAS® proTerra is a recycled high-performance plastic with a proven brand quality
- New brand qualifier proTerra qualifies products and services from Röhm as sustainable
- New PLEXIGLAS® proTerra product family made from recycled acrylic provides proven brand quality for semi-finished products
- PLEXIGLAS® proTerra is environmentally friendly and contributes to more sustainable projects
Price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds
Effective March 15, 2021, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds in Europe and the Asia Pacific region following recent increased costs.
Röhm pushes ahead with plans to build large-scale MMA plant based on LiMA technology
- Memorandum of Understanding signed
- Production start-up planned for 2023
- Technology enables a high product yield with low energy consumption
Röhm and OQ Chemicals Sign MoU to Build New 250kt/year Methyl Methacrylate Plant in the U.S.
- Röhm to expand global capacity for MMA significantly
- OQ Chemicals to integrate plant into own site, provide precursors and services
MediPure™ IV filters with a CYROLITE® housing ensure safe infusions
- MediPure™ Adult IV filters from ITW Medical protect patients from bacteria, microparticles and trapped air
- Filter housings made of CYROLITE® can be sterilized and are robust, disinfectants- and pressure-resistant
- ITW Medical is planning to use CYROLITE® CG-97 again for the next generation of filters
Price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® semi-finished products
Röhm GmbH is increasing its prices on the European market for the PMMA semi-finished products sold under the trademarks PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® by 8 percent, due to the sharp rising in raw material costs.
Price increase for MERACRYL™ MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective January 1, 2021, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL™ MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds create black panel effect on the Linn Selekt DSM network music player
- Renowned hi-fi manufacturer Linn enhances its Selekt DSM network music player with multifunctional cover made of PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds
- Neutral gray PMMA from Röhm enables secret-until-lit effect
- PLEXIGLAS® material impresses with brilliant surface and outstanding light transmission for displays